Commercial & Business Law
Wollongong City Lawyers provides a range of commercial and business law services. We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Wollongong City Lawyers recognises every business is unique. We work hard to understand what you do and how you do it. Then we tailor our legal services to meet your individual needs.
We provide our commercial and business law services on a fixed fee basis wherever possible.
- Draft commercial contracts and agreements.
- Prepare commercial and retail leases.
- Provide advice on the best way to structure your business.
- Assist with forming a company or partnership.
- Commercial conveyancing, including buying and selling businesses.
- Prepare shareholder agreements.
- Draft partnership agreements.
- Provide advice on employment law matters.
- Prepare or advise on loan agreements.
- Advise on directors rights and responsibilities under the Corporations Act.
- Review and advise on franchise agreements.
- Provide advice on marketing and consumer law matters.
- Prepare and advise on indemnity agreements.
- Advise on intellectual property rights.
- Register trademarks or business names.
Need business law advice?
Our lawyers provide advice on a range of commercial matters.
Are you looking for advice on how to recruit and manage employees for your business?
Let us help you
Contact our office for a confidential discussion about your business law matter.