Commercial & Business LawWollongong City Lawyers recognises every business is unique. We work hard to ensure we understand what you do and how you do it, and we take this information into consideration when we work with you to address your legal needs.
We are committed to building long, satisfying partnerships with our business clients. We will provide you with a premium service, individually tailored to meet your business needs, at a competitive price.
Our lawyers will meet you at your office, at our Wollongong office, or any other place that is convenient to you. We acknowledge that running a business is very time consuming, and that you may prefer to meet with us outside of business hours. We will be flexible to your needs and more often than not, we can accommodate your requests at no extra charge, so just tell us what you need!
Some of the services that Wollongong City Lawyers can provide to your business include:
- Advice, negotiation and preparation of commercial contracts and agreements
- Advice, negotiation and preparation of commercial and retail leases
- Business structuring, including company, trust or partnership formation and registration
- Business sales, purchases and transfers, including commercial conveyancing
- Advice, negotiation and preparation of retail leases
- Debt recovery
- Advice and representation in relation to employment law and industrial relations
- Advice and preparation of partnership and shareholder agreements
- Assistance in respect to partnership disputes
- Advice in relation to loan agreements
- Trade Practices Act, marketing and consumer law advice
- Advice and preparation of indemnity agreements and enforcement of indemnity agreements
- Assistance with protecting your intellectual property rights, including registration of trade marks
Enquire about out business law services
Let us know how we can help you!
Contact our office to discuss your commercial, corporate and business law needs. We will provide you with options to resolve the situation, together with a competitive and realistic estimate of the legal fees involved.
We would love to hear about how we can help you
We welcome you to call us on (02) 4263 1803, or visit our Wollongong office for further information or to discuss your individual needs.