Wollongong City Lawyers can provide advice to employers and employees in relation to workplace legislation and employment law.
Wollongong City Lawyers provides advice on a range of workplace and employment law matters. We can provide legal advice to employees or businesses.
- Prepare employment contracts on behalf of businesses
- Negotiate the terms of employment contracts on behalf of employees
- Provide advice on Workplace Health and Safety matters and other employment laws
- Advise on employee entitlements including rates of pay, sick leave, annual leave, flexible work arrangements and more
- Develop workplace manuals, policies and procedures
- Advise on termination of an employee
- Prepare or advise on deeds of release
- Provide advice on redundancy matters
- Prepare confidentiality agreements
Need employment law advice?
We can provide advice to employees and businesses on workplace law.
Our lawyers are experienced at providing advice to businesses and employees on workplace investigations. We can:
- advise employees on their rights during an investigation,
- support employers conducting their own internal investigations who may require guidance through the process, or
- conduct investigations on behalf of employers.
Need more information?
The Fair Work Ombudsman also provides information on workplace rights and obligations