Transferring a property

Fixed Fee


Transferring Property

Do you need to transfer the title of your home to another person, or would you like to add someone as a joint owner? We can help you.
conveyancing and property

Transfer a title

We can assist with transferring property:

  • between family members – eg parent to child

  • from one person to joint parties – eg a man owns a property and after getting married he wants to add his wife as an owner

  • between spouses after divorce

  • from joint names to one party after the death of a spouse – eg husband wants to transfer title of the home to his sole name after the death of his wife

  • to an executor or third party beneficiary under a will

Stamp Duty

stamp duty

Want to know how much stamp duty you have to pay?

Revenue NSW has a free online stamp duty calculator.

Our experienced team is ready to help you

Need help with a legal issue? Send us your details and one of our team members will be in touch
Wollongong City Lawyers
Proudly servicing the Illawarra since 2013


(02) 4244 4947
Suite 1, Ground Floor, Enterprise 1, Innovation Campus, Squires Way, North Wollongong NSW 2500
PO Box 177 Shellharbour City Centre NSW 2529
© Copyright 2022 Wollongong City Lawyers Pty Ltd
Privacy Policy Terms of Service