Our administrative lawyers provide legal advice to individuals, governments and NGO’s.
We have lawyers experienced in the area of administrative law.
Our director Racheal Garra spent several years working for a large NGO as the Senior Advisor, Legal & Risk. She has also worked with a number of foster care and disability services agencies in New South Wales. She has extensive experience in the area of administrative law.
- Assist agencies to conduct internal reviews of decisions.
- Provide advice on appeals, including matters before the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT).
- Assist organisations to develop procedures that minimise the risk of having their decisions overturned.
- Provide training to staff on procedural fairness and best practice when making decisions.
- Advise on the potential legal consequences of decisions made by agencies.
- Provide advice for individuals and agencies in relation to decisions made by NGO’s providing foster care services.
- Provide advice for individuals and agencies on decisions made by NGO’s providing disability services.
- Assist agencies to respond to complaints, including ministerial complaints.
- Provide legal advice to individuals and agencies who are required to give evidence at a Royal Commission or other public enquiry.
- Advise individuals and agencies on applications for information under Freedom of Information or the Government Information (Public Access) Act.
- Assist agencies to develop privacy policies.
Need administrative law advice?
Our administrative lawyers provide advice to individuals, governments and NGO’s.
NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal
Looking for information on what matters can be managed by NCAT administrative division?
How can we help you?
Get in touch with us and let us know how we can help you!