Administrative LawWollongong City Lawyers provides advice to individuals, governments and non-government organisations in respect to administrative law.
We can assist with:
- Advice and representation in relation to claims and appeals, including matters before the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (formerly the Administrative Decisions Tribunal).
- Advice and support for decision makers to develop robust procedures to prevent further claims and appeals.
- Assistance with statutory interpretation.
- General advice as to the potential administrative law consequences of decisions.
- Advice for individuals and organisations in relation to decisions made by non-government organisations, pursuant to the Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act and Regulations.
- Advice and representation for individuals and organisations in relation to a Royal Commission or other public enquiry.
- Advice in relation to applications for information under Freedom of Information / Government Information (Public Access) Act.
- Advice in relation to privacy regulations.
Enquire About Our Administrative Law Services
Contact our office to let us know a bit about your legal needs and we will provide you with some options to resolve the situation. We will also provide you with an estimate of the costs involved.