POSITION VACANT: Administrative Assistant (casual)
Wollongong City Lawyers is recruiting for a casual administrative assistant.
We are a growing law firm operating in the Illawarra, with a focus on property law and conveyancing, family law, employment law, wills and estates and administrative law.
The role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Answering phone calls and assisting with client enquiries
- Opening and closing files
- Client invoicing
- Printing, scanning and filing
- Liaising with clients, barristers and other solicitors
- Drafting documents
- Diary management
- Other general administration duties
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Previous experience working in a law firm and working with LEAP would be very advantageous
If you believe this role is for you, please get in touch with us. Please send your application to Racheal Garra at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- resume and
- covering letter addressing how you meet the criteria listed above and your work availability
Applications close 5:00pm Tuesday 12 January 2021
For more information on our firm, visit https://wollongongcitylawyers.com.au/about-us/
No agencies please.