POSITION VACANT: Solicitor 1 – 3 years PAE
Wollongong City Lawyers is looking for an experienced solicitor to join our team. We are a growing law firm and we are looking for an individual with a positive attitude, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and work on whatever legal matters come their way.
We will offer you the opportunity to grow your career in a friendly workplace. We will provide ongoing support, guidance, mentoring and supervision to the right candidate. Our firm has a genuine focus on assisting our employees to expand their legal skills.
- Previous experience providing advice in family law matters. You will be expected to manage your own family law matters, under the guidance of the Principal Lawyer. Previous experience appearing in the Family Law Courts is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a demonstrated ability to provide non-judgmental, quality advice to clients
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and clients
- Highly developed organisational and administrative skills, including impeccable attention to detail
- Experience in any of these areas of law is an advantage:
- Property law (in particular commercial conveyancing and leases)
- Commercial law (in particular buying and selling businesses)
- Strata law (drafting by-laws and/or disputes)
- Criminal law
- Employment law
Applications close Friday 22 November 2019. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
No agencies please.