JOB VACANCY: Administrative Assistant / Law Student – 3 positions
Wollongong City Lawyers is recruiting for three part-time / casual administrative assistant positions. The positions would best suit a law student looking to gain invaluable experience working in a law firm.
We are a growing law firm and we are looking for individuals with a positive attitude, who are willing to roll up their sleeves and work on whatever comes their way.
We will provide ongoing support, guidance, mentoring and supervision to the right candidates. Our firm has a genuine focus on assisting our employees to expand their legal skills and there will be opportunities for promotions within the firm.
The role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Liaising with clients, barristers and other solicitors
- Preparing legal documents
- Drafting/ filing court documents
- File maintenance
- Diary management
- Billing and archiving of files
- Answering phone calls and assisting with client enquiries
- Other general secretarial/ administration duties
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Previous experience working in a law firm and working with LEAP would be advantageous
If you believe this role is for you, please get in touch with us. Send your resume and covering letter (addressing how you meet the criteria listed above) to Racheal Garra at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications close Friday 15 November 2019.
For more information on our firm, visit our website www.wollongongcitylawyers.com.au
No agencies please.